The National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health (NCCMH) are seeking applications from service users and carers to assist in the development of the ‘Achieving Better Access to Crisis Care Services’ project. The project aims to cover 5 main topic areas:
- Primary Care (children’s and adult services)
- 24/7 crisis line access and 24/7 crisis-based response (adult services)
- Emergency Services, police transport and the use of S135/6 and Health Based Places of Safety (children’s and adult services)
- Liaison mental health services in A&E (adult services)
- Experts by Experience are invited to apply to be members of an Expert Reference Group (ERG) to cover each of these topics to ensure that their views inform the development of standards.