Many people are paying too much for their energy and unable to keep warm and well in the winter. Action on Energy are running free training courses across Lambeth and Southwark during February and March to address this issue.
The Energy Best Deal and Winter Health Training programme will enable you to know:
– where to signpost people if they are having difficulty paying fuels bills
– about the best energy tariffs available and process for switching energy supplier
– how maintain a warm home whilst using less energy
– the 5 key winter health messages to stay warm and well
– what local services there are to help vulnerable people in the winter
The training is for anyone working in a paid or unpaid role in Lambeth and Southwark who wants to be able to advise people on ways to save money on their energy bills and keep warm and well during winter.
Places are limited, and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org It you want to know more about the content of the training, please contact Action on Energy, details are on the flyer.